Hello lovelies :) today I bring you some DIY projects (don’t worry there won’t be any need for drills or hammers). So I’m sure you all love splashing out on a luxury product every now and then but sometimes it’s not always possible as we are not all rich ladies of leisure. Never fear though as there are ways you can have gorgeous products at a snip of the store price and have some messy fun at the same time.
What you will need:
- Bottle of clear polish
- Piece of paper
- Chose a shade of eye-shadow that you would love to turn into a nail polish, and break it up into a fine powder.
- Take your piece of paper, roll it into a funnel and pop it into your bottle of clear polish.
- Pour the powder into you polish and shake well, Voila, you now have a brand new unique polish.
DIY Dry Shampoo
- Place a small amount of talk in you hands and rub in the roots of your hair then style as normal. Repeat once styled if needed.
- Then stare in the mirror and admire your luscious locks and happy sparkly eyes from the extra sleep.
- Body butter
- Scented oil or perfume
- Teaspoon of olive oil
- Add a teaspoon of body butter and a teaspoon of Vaseline to a bowl and gently mix
- Place a few drops of scented oil or perfume and lemon juice in too.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Add half a teaspoon of olive oil in and mix well (this may take some time)
- Once you have a nice smooth consistency transfer you sweet smelling cream to a container and test it out.
Happy experimenting and feel free to let me know if you have any DIY tips, I am always looking for ways to make more mess and play around with products.