I am a lover of black clothing, I don’t care if it’s the height of Summer I will still be sporting a mostly black outfit; it’s slimming, looks sophisticated and it’s a go to colour if ever in doubt. So seeing that Mrs Blaks is an online store solely dedicated to black clothing made me a little excited, not only that but the clothes are absolutely stunning and suitable for all styles, occasions and people.
Mrs Blak was started in 2011 and specialises in home-grown talent; showcasing British designers and items manufactured in the UK, designers such as Lizzie O, Mystic Magic, Mrs Blak, Ruby Rose and Obscure Couture. There are pieces for everyone, from more Gothic Designs to eye catching statement gowns. There are so many pieces from the site I love, and it’s so hard to pick favourites, so here is a little showcase of my favourite pieces from the site…
Simples Lace Dress £25.00 | Ruby Organic Ankle Dress £45.00 | Mrs Blak Dress Coat £50.00
Mrs Blaks have very kindly given one of you lucky lot the chance to bag a Mrs Blak dress, and not just any dress, the absolutely stunning Quilted Rock Dress. This particular dress is one that caught my eye immediately as it’s classy, stylish and just the right amount of Rock Chick too. Teamed with some statement heels and a clutch this would be even more perfect (if possible).
The Quilted Rock Dress by Mrs Blak £155.00 is a midi length black dress, made here in the UK, and features a sweetheart neckline, quilted straps and detailing and is pleated from the waist down. To win the stunnging dress (in either a size 10/12/14) please enter via the Rafflecopter below, all mandatory entries must be completed. Good luck and I am extremely jealous of the winner already.
Terms and Conditions
- Giveaway open from 29th May 2014 12.00am – 12th June 2014 12.00pm
- All entries will be checked; any false entries will be removed and voided.
- All mandatory entries must be completed.
- The winner will be contacted via email once the giveaway has ended, if no response is received two weeks after the initial email a new winner will be picked.
- The winner will be asked to select a dress size (10, 12 or 14), the dress will then be shipped directly from Mrs Blak
- Responsibility for lost parcels/items lies with Royal Mail (or the selected courier service) and not with either myself or Mrs Blaks, therefore, any lost items will not be replaced.
a Rafflecopter giveaway